THE WATERLOO   GRAMMAR SCHOOL
OLD BOYS' ASSOCIATION

The Waterloo Grammar School Old Boys' Association is open to former pupils and staff of the school which opened on the 1st October 1912 and closed in July 1972 with the introduction of comprehensive education in Crosby. The school became part of Manor High School but staff and pupils remained at the old school for a further year until space became available in Manor High School.

The Old Boys' Association was formed in 1938 but owes its origins to the Old Boys' Football Club founded in 1924. Over 600 Old Boys and staff are members and a Magazine is published every October and mailed around the world.  The Association maintains its own archives and has a copy of every Magazine from 1916, the first issue, to 1966 the last issue published. Donations of items and photographs for the archives are welcome as are articles for the Magazine.

The Honorary Officers of the
Old Boys' Association
:

Chairman:  Luke Barber
Vice Chair: Derek McLoughlin
Secretary:   Eric Anderson
Treasurer: John Rankin
Auditor: Reg Gibson
Golf Secretary -
K O Anderson
Southern Area Representative:
Ivor Harwood
ivor@ivor2.freeserve.co.uk

Committee:
R Buckles, B Carr, A Kirby, J Bell,
C Richardson, L J Sinclair

There will be voices whispering down these ways,
The while one wanderer is left to hear
And the young life and the laughter of the old days
Shall make undying echoes.

Sir Geoffrey Winthrop Young
1876 - 1958